Motorcycle Training - Motorcycle Rider Development
Motorcycle rider development takes many forms.
WE NO LONGER PROVIDE MOTORCYCLE TRAINING FOR LEARNER RIDERS..
However this page is under construction with information regarding learner training and will be available soon.
Here are some top tips for you to think about before choosing your trainer
- Pick your trainer carefully
- Do some research about them
- Ask if you can attend and watch them training
- Look at the condition of their machines
- It won't be cheap but cheap hardly ever means best
- Speak to previous customers
- Ask what other qualifications they have
- Other qualifications such as...
- Register of Post Test Motorcycle Trainers
- IAM Advanced Rider
- RoSPA Advanced Rider
- DIAmond Advanced Rider
- Diploma in Advanced Motorcycle Instruction
Our director Mike Addison has trained countless riders and instructors to all levels including running several successful learner training school within main delaerships. Check out the latest DfT 'THINK' campaign, 'NEVER TOO GOOD TO BE A BETTER RIDER' and check out the number of comments from riders and trainers who remember being taught by Mike Addison.
What's Going On? See below..
Courses and training designed for you to achieve maximum effect.
for further details
New initiative for the Department for Transport.
New Course Available from RoSPA
RoSPA have recently announced a one-day rider development course based around three candidates.
"Why am I telling everone about this"? "Simple", "Its 'brilliant' and I'm one of their team who deliver it". Read more...
2013 will see the introduction of the new directives for motorcycle riders and instructors.
Corporate liability for companies using drivers and riders. Click to find where you stand as an employer.